Thursday, October 6, 2016

H&M Designer Collaboration 2016

 

It's lit! 

Every year, H&M teams up with a popular designer in order to come up with a collection to be available for purchase in their stores. The collection is one of a kind and limited edition, meaning once it's sold out, it won't be restocked. The collections give shoppers a chance to sport the label without having to pay the high luxury price. 

 

Last year, Balmain was the label that was chosen and shopprrs went CRAZY being as though Balmain is super high-priced and a favorite of many celebs inclunding the Kardashians. The year before that, Alexander Wang was given his chance to be a part of the annual collaboration and his pieces sold out in record time. Shoppers waited in line starting the night before the release in order to secure their chances of purchasing everything they had their eyes on. Waiters were given a wrist band, and informed that there was a limit to how much they could buy in order to be fair to those waiting after them. 
 

The collections are available online, but they are extremely hard to purchase due to the high volume of shoppers who choose to stay home and shop the collection. So, you're best bet is to set an alarm and wait in line. 

Now, Kenzo is a designer that not everyone is familiar with. It is a favorite of Beyoncé and Solange. It isn't as high priced as other designers but still a bit high on the scale, in my opinion. So, when I found out that H&M would be pairing up with them this year, I got overly excited because I know the prices will be magnificent! 
 

Kenzo is most known for their outrageous prints which isn't my favorite for the fall, but who cares?? It's Kenzo for H&M! A lot of celebs jump at the opportunity to model for these camapaigns and this year, Chance the rapper, Rosario Dawson and Iman (yes, Iman) were casted. 

 
 
 

There have not been many photos released as to what will be available for purchase, but once H&M does the look book for the collab, then I will be sure to post. However here are SOME things rumored to be available:

 
 

If you know me, you know I'm LIVING for the pink! If I don't get my hands on the coat and the gloves, I will commit my purge! LOL. 

Anyway, the release will take place November 3rd so get ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment