Thursday, October 13, 2016

How To Make Money On Facebook

 

We live in a world where things are changing everyday. Social media has changed the way we interact, the way we live and even the way we do business. Entrepreneurial success is at an all time high due to social media promotion. 

Facebook is the most used social media outlet when it comes to business, which is why I became extremely excited when they introduced their new marketplace feature. 

The marketplace feature in Facebook is very very similar to Craig's List. It's a feature where you can buy and sell almost anything. From electronics, to beauty products, even vehicles, everyone's hoping on and making money through the marketplace. 
 

The feature is located on your bottom bar between your notifications and your friend request icons. It's really easy to use and even easier to set up if you want to sell. 

The marketplace isn't just good for used items. I've taken it upon myself to set up my makeup services on the marketplace as well. This way, people close to me can view my services and prices. The best part is, the marketplace has links where you can ask questions/ contact the seller! So if you run a business, don't be afraid to list your products/ services on the marketplace!! 

I hope this post was helpful and will contribute to you "securing the bag". 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment