Thursday, December 29, 2016

Vloguary Coming Next Month !!

 
As the year comes to an end, one of my goals for 2017 is to become more consistent with my blogging. That goes for here, YouTube, Nuri's blog etc. Being a new parent is hard and I don't have as much time to blog as I would like, nonetheless, I fully understand the importance of catering to my audience and keeping you all interested in my content. With that being said...
 
VLOGUARY IS COMING!!
So I know a whole lot of YouTubers have a whole entire month dedicated to the holidays and call it "Vlogmas". Being as though I don't celebrate Christmas, I didn't participate in it. I'll try again next year and think of a different name for it. Then I thought, "Wait, is there such thing a Vloguary?". I then looked it up and TA-DA! Tons of videos popped up where content creators vlogged their entire January ad February and named it... VLOGUARY
 
 
 
I will not inform you on what my Vloguary will consist of for it's similar to a reality show, you just never know what will happen... and neither do I. It's all random content, a look into my personal, day-to-day life. You will probably see things that will make you laugh, cry, scream, even think. But it will be... AWESOME.
 
Also in 2017, I will have make-up tutorials, DIY videos, story times, Q+A videos and a lot more coming your way!!
 
Stay tuned and thank you to all of you who have followed my journey thus far. I appreciate every bit of love from you!
 
If you have not subscribed to my youtube channel and would like to do so, please click here
 
To check out 11:30 by Tali Michelle, click here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment