Friday, May 26, 2017

In Love With the KoKo

 

So it's happening!! KoKo is back for round numero dos (number 2)! A while back, Kylie Jenner dropped her famous lip kits in which she always said she would love for her sisters to be a part of. She started with Khloe, rumored to be her favorite sibling. Kylie's Khloe lip kits sold out in a matter of minutes as all the limited and popular kits do.

Next it was Kim. Kim's lip kits dropped about a few weeks ago. I totally missed out and was LIVID. Now if you know me, you know I love a good nude lip. Most of the time when I do my makeup, I only do a nude lip. Kim's kit was ALL NUDES
 
Isn't it GORG??! 

Anyway, let's get into these swatches: 

From left to right: doll, sugar plum, bunny and baby girl. 

Of course I'm loving doll and sugar plum. Doll is giving me lady danger from MAC and sugar plum is gorgeous for the summer!!! Bunny remind me of a color I've seen on Kylie plenty of times and baby girl is eh, whatever. 

 
  
Here, Kylie is sporting "DOLL" with a simple eye... a staple look for this summer: simple face with a bold lip. 

Now, for the packaging because I'm living!!!! 
 
Can we just get into the OT GENESIS lyric????? Yes!! Soooo Khloe! I'm loving the white and gold. It looks very clean and well put together. It's giving me holiday spirit in the summer (even though I don't celebrate the holidays). The gold metal funding is to die for! So pretty and sleek. 


They are serving me Calabasas Barbie here and I just cannot!!! It's too perfect. I'm loving that they're bothe wearing "doll" which is clearly the hit from the kit. 

THE KOKO KIT DROPS MAY 31, 2017!!! Do not miss it!! I know I won't!!

Here's one more look at all the shades
 
Sugar plum

 
Doll

 
Bunny 

 
Baby Girl

1 comment:

  1. Yessss the kit is life!!! I wanna get one, their such a dope ass family like the packaging & photos of them in the lip colors are just so lit

    ReplyDelete