Tuesday, May 16, 2017

UPDATE

...Le me just start by saying it feels sooo good to be back. I have so much content for the site it's insane!! I promise you all that my absence was for a good cause. Let's get into it:

Okay so first of all, if you know me, you know that I'm never not working on biggering and bettering my brand. With that being said, I'm working a bunch of business things needed to open up the salon. I will be making not one, but TWO very big announcements on May 28th and June 10th here on the site so stay tuned.

Secondly, I am a mother. So while I love blogging and making videos, please be mindful that I am a parent first. Being a mom in something that I put 200k percent into so if my schedule isn't always consistent, keep that in mind. By the way, Nur is now 8 months and crawling, clapping, saying small words, and just the happiest little chicken nugget I've ever met!

Next, my youtube schedule...oh dear. I have finally come up with a schedule and a system that will allow me to record, edit and bring you all content at least twice a week. With that being mentioned, I'm editing a vlog as I type this.

Speaking of schedules and content, now that I'm finally back in blogging mode, I will be bringing you posts on the days that I don't post to youtube, which is about three times a week.

I hope you all didn't think that I've forgotten about the site and abandoned it, but we are back like we never left...

xoxo

Btw: I'm partnering with two really dope aspiring entertainment moguls to bring you all something really amazing... stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment