Monday, August 14, 2017

Confessions of an Addict



Me: Hi my name is a Tali.
You all: hello Tali. 

Me: I'm addicted to ASMR.

So for the past few days I've been dodging my usual beauty videos and YouTube talk shows for a different kind entertainment... ASMR. 

ASMR is an acronym for autonomous sensory meridian response. It's an experience characterized by a static like or tingling sensation on the skin that usually starts on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. The purpose is to relax people/ to help trigger sleep.

I first found out about these videos when Trisha Paytas tried making them. In my opinion, hers weren't that great. A few days ago, I came across "ASMR Darling" on YouTube and I've been hooked ever since. 



Taylor, better known as ASMR Darling is well known for her whispering, nail tapping, brushing noises and a few other triggers that are popular in the ASMR world. 

I've also been watching "Brittany ASMR" and "Gibi ASMR"... they're all addicting. For the nights I can't sleep, they are my heroes lol. 




If you all know me, you all know my friend Nicolle. She is also into the ASMR videos and I suggested that she actually start recording her own. I hope she does. 

Here's a little guide to help you all better understand ASMR and hopefully you'll watch. 




No comments:

Post a Comment