Monday, November 6, 2017

New Show Alert!!

 
As I'm sitting here scrolling through things to watch on television (because I'm all caught up on Queen Sugar- let's discuss this season so far in the comments) and I run across a show called Released. It is a show that follows the lives of a group of individuals and their families as and after they are let out of prison.
 
These people have left behind children, jobs, friends and it's so interesting to watch them get back into the world and have to repair all of that. With watching this show, I can't help but to think of someone I know who's in prison... my father.
 
My father has been absent most my life. Yes, I know what he looks like. Yes, I know his name. But I do not know him. With him being released soon, from what I've been hearing, I can't help but to wonder how he will deal with adjusting to the real world once again.
 
Anyway, while watching this show, I accumulated a few thoughts and opinions which I will not share for various reasons. But please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and opinions on this show and also the situation of readjusting in the comment section
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment