Sunday, November 5, 2017

MAC x Puma

 
 
YESSSS!! Ya'll know I'm super excited about this one. I have been waiting for a collab with a sports line from MAC for some time now. I would have thought that Nike would jump at the opportunity or even Adidas, but no. It's... PUMA.
 
This is perfect. While Puma is a fitness line (so this will be such an interesting collab), it is also very fashion forward. Both brands have worked with a slew of celebrities including Rihanna who has Puma x Fenty and had two fast selling MAC collabs that launched in 2013. In 2014, Rih Rih became the creative director at Puma for women's collections.
 
My predictions for this collab are that there will be a MAC collection that Puma will contribute to and a clothing collection that MAC will contribute to. In the makeup collection, I'm calling a sweat proof foundation/ concealer (I mean, they are collabing with a fitness brand). This would be ground breaking. Now we can all be cute af at the gym and go hard. Ouuu and there's going to be such sleek packaging. Both brands are known for black and white signature combos as far as packaging but I don't think they'll stick to the usual this time around.
 
Just get your savings ready now because there's also talk about an Aaliyah collection. Geez.
 
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment