Wednesday, November 8, 2017

So today, I was having a conversation with someone that is close to someone I'm close to (keep up lol). Now not too long ago, this person and I had a heated argument. The person asked, about a month later could we "mend our relationship". I responded by explaining that I didn't have any issues and that I am so in tune with myself and my zen is so in tact, that stuff that used to get me heated, doesn't carry past that moment anymore with me.



That may have been a bit confusing so let me break that down. If I have a heated moment with someone, my energy isn't negative after that argument. I never let my negative energy go past that moment, feel me? But I think it's important that I get to a point where anyone can't even get me to that point. I want to my vibrations and my energy to be so leveled, that no one can even get me upset. I'm not there yet though.

Anyway, I was invited to go visit this person today. As soon as the invitation was extended, my vibes were immediately off. Something told me I wouldn't leave there feeling the same way I felt when I woke up this morning.

I was right. I left this person's home with two things they said stuck in my head. "I would appreciate if you apologized for..." and "Your blessings will never come through if you don't...".

Let those sink in.

Now lets dissect.

"I would appreciate if you apologized for...". Hear me and hear me clearly. In no circumstance ever in life can you tell someone when you would like them to apologize. In that moment, if either party doesn't truly feel sorry for something they've done or said, then the apology shouldn't be presented. Also, if a person meant anything they did or said, then there's nothing to be ashamed of or sorry for. "I would appreciate"... I think that was the part that really got me. As if this person felt as though I should apologize to make them feel more at ease, to make them feel everything is okay between us, to confirm to them that it's okay to move forward, to make them feel in control. Nah. Everyone moves in their own manner, at their own pace in their own right. For me, it's a process for me to feel sorry for something or forgive and that's all depending on the situation. In this situation, I feel like I can move past certain things, but I am not sorry.

"Your blessings will never come through if you don't...". Now this was an entire different conversation between this person and I. But here's the issue I had with this statement and it's simple: No one is God, but God. I never been the deeply religious type, but I know one thing's for sure... no one can tell me why, how or that my blessings are going to be blocked for ANY reason.

Anyway, I wont go on a rant about that part because that's a spiritual matter and I will deal with that more privately.

feel free to leave comment

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment