Monday, November 13, 2017

 
It's almost that time!! So, I feel like it's safe to let all of you know what it is that a friend and I have been working on. A while ago, I pitched an idea of a podcast to a friend of mine. 3 hosts, 1 studio, 1 central theme: POP CULTURE. When I pitched the idea, I made it very clear that were to be ourselves: as raw as possible and no holds barred.
 
The friend that I pitched the idea to, Shahaad, then found our third co host, Ron. We studied, we brainstormed, we collaborated our ideas and now... IT'S HAPPENING!!
 
So I know what you're all thinking. "What's with the twosome photo?". That's the name of the podcast everyone: Let's Have a Twosome. I also know that you're all a bit confused now. If there's three of us, how could it be a twosome? Well... Shahaad is moving away out of the city for a while and will return in April to join us. Until then, it's just Ron and myself and MAYBE a guest host from time to time.
 
We will be discussing world news, entertainment news, music, events, life and also accepting letters from our audience so that we can extend our advice and build a connection with you all. We will be airing an episode a week and look forward to the experience.
 
Until we air our first episode, we will be going live with each other on IG to discuss everything that will be on our show... kind of like a mock show (we're calling it a pre podcast). Follow us on IG (@tali.michelle , @i.amron) for all of our pre podcasts!
 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment