Friday, January 5, 2018

The Year Of The Dreamer


First off, let me start this post off by wishing you all a happy new year! Now, I always wish everyone a happy New Year, but not just because it's something you say. When I say "Happy New Year", my tone is different and you can instantly tell why.

Have you ever actually sat back and thought how amazing New Year's is? I mean you literally have an opportunity, actually 365 of them, to put your potential to work and while it may seem a bit scary and overwhelming, 2018 is THAT year fir mist of us. The year of the grind.

I feel like this year is my year to be raw, unapologetic and disrespectful with my grind. Every time I make a move and unleash it, I want everyone who every doubted me, everyone who laughed at the thought, to feel it deep in their chest. I want to be the boss this year, not work for one. I want to go so far with my goals, that it brings a tear to eyes. I'm going to do all this and I'm going to win. 2018 is mine for sure.

I want you all to have a prosperous 2018. I want you all to write your goals down, make a plan and execute that plan to the fullest extent. You want to start a business? Do it. You want to go back to school? Do it. You want to start a family? Do it. You want to invest in stock, travel, fix your credit? DO IT ALL. Nothing is off limits this year. 

But one thing you must remember to do this year if nothing else, TAKE CARE OF YOU. I'm talking about physically- go to the gym even if you are not out of shape. Make those doctor and dentist appointments and actually go to them. Follow their orders. Remember to eat well. I'm talking about mentally- do not let anyone drive you up a wall this year. Remember to do breathing exercises and meditate. Also, cleans your mind of all things negative- jealously, envy, greed, gossip, we are not indulging in those things this year. I'm talking about emotionally- PUT YOUR FEELINGS FIRST. Do not allow any Fxck Boy/Girl torture your heart and play with your emotions. Remember this year is dedicated to yourself. Chase the goals and dreams. Not the people. 

I feel like I rambled enough. I'm out of here. lol. I have goals to achieve.

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment