Saturday, June 16, 2018


Hey everyone! I've been gone so long, I know. I had to do some evolving, some growing, some soul cleaning and things that nature. This post will be a life update, but first, let me just take the time to say thank you for all the support from when I was really active here on the site. I took some time this morning to look over my analytics and y'all were really coming through for the kid! Yeeeeesss. Ok, so here's how life has been:
Work. Okay so my work life been amazing. I didn't get to announce it to you all because I was sooo busy, but I now i have my own studio! Yes, a studio. Full out esthetics. The name is Glitz Beauty Lounge and it's the best thing I've brought to life (besides the boys). We are located in Philly and offer everything from lash extension, to makeup, to nails...all things beauty except hair. I am so blessed to be working for myself and doing what I love. BUT I recently found a part time job because business can be slow some weeks and I get bored. So basically, three times a week I will be working for Brand Connections (a marketing firm) as a beauty concierge  for Target. I DO NOT WORK FOR TARGET. I am hired by a contractor to work through their company through target. awesome right? I will be blogging my first day of my work so that you can see what it is ill be doing.
Momming. The most challenging thing I believe I've ever been faced with is raising Nur and Nova. I love my boys to death, but being a mother is NO JOKE. Nur is now a year old and Nova is 8 months old. I think because they're both under two, it makes things like 10 times more complicated. Yeah lol but I'm blessed to have them both.

Living. Now when I say this, I don't mean my physical house. I mean, in general, just... living. I haven't been the happiest I've ever been lately. I won't get into details, but I have been exposing myself to the world more: trying new foods, removing bad energy from my life, focusing more on enjoying instead of fighting the universe when things don't go as planned. I plan to travel soon. I feel like it will ease me a bit more if I'm outside of my norm.

Just Being Me. Other than all those things mentioned, I've basically just been watching Netflix shows, waiting for Insecure, A-typical, and Orange is the New Black to air new seasons, Listening to Lip Service, The Read, The Friend Zone, and living my days like they're my last.



No comments:

Post a Comment