Sunday, December 9, 2018

I Have Something up my sleeve !!

Hello Loves! I know it's been a minute since I last posted but y'all know me... I needed a bit of time to reflect and get some things ready for the new year.

First thing's first. Updates. Mommy hood is going well. The boys are growing and learning right before my eyes and it's so amazing to watch. Business is going good as well. I have decided to give the studio another go round. Stay tuned. It's going to be beautiful.

I finally have a schedule set for everything. It will go as follows: 
Blog: a post will be created every Thursday and Sunday! Please turn the notifications in so that you don't miss anything !!

Youtube: Videos will be uploaded to my channel every Wednesday and Saturday! (Right now Vlocember and Vloguary videos are being recorded so uploads are happening randomly twice a week). Get ready I'm bringing blogs, tutorials, mukbangs and MORE!!
-subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjrmu9NhufrkiyBONjmXeQ?view_as=subscriber 

Lash Courses: Lash courses are happening once a month. Group courses will be held again starting March 2019 due to the fact that Jan and Feb classes will take place in Virginia! One on one courses are available always and now offer payment plans (2 or 4 installments). 
-book an appointment or class: https://squareup.com/appointments/book/83C9WMEK7ENMR/lvshgod-lashes-philadelphia-pa

Hair extensions: HAIR IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AND DELIVERY IF YOU ARE IN THE TRI STATE AREA. Foreign Exchange Extensions site will be launched on New Years Day!!! Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment